Sunday, October 5, 2014

I'm MORMON

Meet the MORMONS!



So excited to see this movie. Partially, because I want to see the type of mormons they decided to put in this movie and also just because I want to be prepared for all the potential questions I could get from my non-Mormon friends.

After serving a mission in Hungary, I feel the need to not only sure the gospel but also be aware of what people think of us and be prepared for potential questions they might have.

I'm a Mormon and I love it. I know so many people have skewed views of who we are and i just pray and hope that this movie will only help people to really know what we are all about :)

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for this. I hope it's good and that it helps people realize we are just normal people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I've been needing to see the trailer....since for some reason I was unaware of this upcoming video. It's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for this movie to come out! It's going to be interesting to see how people's view of Mormon's change and how much of a difference it will make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing that makes me sad about this movie is where it is actually going to be available. I know in Utah it will probably be in every theater, but in California where I'm from I know that isn't the case. My friend from Boston says that theaters will only show it if you request it. I just wonder how much of a missionary effect this will have in the US when it is mainly being shown in Utah where a large number of members already reside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Thanks for posting the trailer. I'm excited to see this movie, and I hope it is successful enough that it spreads throughout the country. It's cool to see the church using media to do missionary work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome! I am super excited for this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love how the Apostles are super excited about it as well. It'll be interesting to see how it will be used as a tool.

    ReplyDelete