Sunday, October 19, 2014

Family... isn't it about time?

Im just really into kids right now... This is me, in the glory days... Enjoy :)


So in my last post I mentioned that I was grateful to those parents for videoing their child, and can I just say that I am SO grateful to my own parents for doing the same and getting ridiculous videos of me and my siblings. Family is so GREAT!!! 

I love my family so much and am so glad I get to be with them FOREVER!!! Best thing of my life. 

Hmmm... well hang out with your family, it really is about time. <3

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love family videos, and family, they are so to go back and watch. It's always interesting to see how much everyone has changed and yet everyone is still the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good looking pumpkin :). I love family videos! I am so grateful that my parents took videos of our family when the kids were young. We love watching them together as siblings and seeing how funny we were when we were little.

    ReplyDelete