Sunday, November 2, 2014

I'm CRAZY!!

Call me crazy... but remember when we did our 24 hour media fast at the beginning of the semester, well my roommates and I are doing a social media fast this week, just monday to friday. Call me crazy! I know its a bad idea, I'm already regretting it, like what am I supposed to do during class??

So what this fast entails is NO...

Facebook
Snapchat
Instagram
Twitter
YikYak
Pinterest
Tinder
ETC!!!!

Ahhhhh!!! Someone try and talk me out of it... or how about you all join me?!?!

As much as I love media... I am actually really excited about a few days off from the whole social media world. I guess ill let you all know how it goes... wish me luck!!

:))

4 comments:

  1. Ah good luck! That sounds tough, but you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So for me, the only thing on that list that I regularly use is Facebook, and I don't have many of those other accounts. Frankly, having to keep up with all of those things sounds overwhelming to me! How do you do it? Does it stress you out? Probably not...
    But yes, I support you- you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mad props! I couldn't do it. its too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! I only use facebook but one tome i took a month fast from it and it was hard at first but it got easier as time went. Also now that I'm back on, I don't use it as often as I used to, it's not as much of a need anymore, which is good :)

    ReplyDelete